Scott has over 25 years of experience in the Collision Repair industry. During this time Scott has developed a diverse background ranging in all areas of the industry starting out with a lengthy career with USAA insurance, to becoming a Facility and Fixed Operations Management for Pohanka Collision Centers a ten store MSO with over 50 million a year in sales, to most recently providing Process Consulting throughout the US and Canada as Founder of Body Shop Rescue and with Summit Software Solutions for over 10 years.
Scott has specialized in the evaluation and implementation of management best practices through Process Mapping and a common sense approach of “Keeping those processes that make you successful, modify the existing required tasks to make them easier to accomplish, and eliminate those that are unnecessary”. Scott is a Subject Matter Expert as it applies to the utilization of Summit CRS Collision management system. He also has experience working with and implementing a variety of other management systems. Scott has experience with the three major Estimating systems, CCC One, Mitchell and Audatex and also familiar with and utilizes ALLDATA’s estimating integration software.
Scott’s years of diverse experience and understanding gleaned from working with industry leaders within their own environment, makes him a tremendous resource to any organization looking for assistance in:
- Simplifying an organization’s daily operations, Managing by Process, not by Luck
- Creating an environment of Continuous improvement
- Implementation of Technology in the organization’s workplace and processes
- Peer to Peer training on 100% disassembly
- Improving Parts Procurement Best Practices i.e. DMAIC, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Understanding the importance of making your facility the most informative and easiest place for the customer, insurance companies, employees and vendors to do business with
Scott can currently provide seminars on:
- Axalta Repair Planning #1 & #2
- Axalta Parts Procurement
- Axalta Production Management
- Axalta General Manager
- Process Mapping Presentations
- Team Building
He can be reached at:
Cell Phone: 703-888-7213