Mike Anderson is the former owner of Wagonwork Collision Centers, two highly acclaimed shops located in Alexandria, Virginia. He is an Accredited Automotive Manager (AAM). His technical staff was ASE-certified and his collision technicians were also certified by Lincoln Basic Motorsports Welding accreditation course and held numerous OEM certifications.
Mike has served in many postions over his career, including:
- Mitchell Advisory Board
- MOTOR Advisory Board
- ASE Test Review committee
- Director of ASA Operations Committee
- Board of Directors for WMABA
- Virginia Automotive Legislative Committee
- Member of CIC
- Member of SCRS
- Member of CAPA
- Member of the National Auto Body Council
- Chairman of the State of Virginia Skills USA / VICA Contest Chairman
Mike also serves as a facilitator for Axalta Coating Systems highly recognized Business Council 20 Groups in both the US and Canada, as well as facilitates numerous courses for Axalta Coating Systems’ Educational Series.