Tracy Dombrowski is President of ProMetrix Training Inc. Her experience in the collision repair industry spans more than 15 years, enabling her to address the varied training needs of both the automotive and Heavy Duty Truck/ Commercial Fleet segments of the industry.
Over the course of her career, she created many of the DuPont S.M.A.R.T. Training Series and the Axalta Performance Services Training courses. She is one of the main developers of the Axalta Educational Series, including the
popular Repair Planning #1 and Repair Planning #2 courses. She also created many of the Axalta SOP eLearning modules.
She is also the exclusive content developer for Mike Anderson and his Collision Advice seminars, which gives her access to cutting-edge industry best practices and research.
Her services include:
- Creating estimate calibration exercises
- Writing or editing business forms and letters
- Creating sales process tools and training
- Building or customizing quality and work standard posters
- Photography and video production services
- Developing and customizing SOPs
- Creating audit forms or processes
- Seminar/workshop creation and delivery
Before forming ProMetrix in 2013, Dombrowski served as Senior Instructional Designer at TEAM Marketing Group, Inc. where she worked with a wide range of Fortune 250 companies, including 3M, MillerCoors, CASE/New Holland, Schneider Electric, and more.
Dombrowski holds two B.A. degrees in English and Mass Communications/Journalism from the University of Iowa. She lives in Alexandria, Virginia with her husband, Michael, and her daughter.
She can currently facilitate the following seminars:
- CSR / Customer Service Representative Training
- Lean Foundations
- Discover Leadership Game Changer program
She can be reached at:
Cell Phone: 571-458-0648